10 former advisers to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘lining up’ to help bullying investigation: report

Some of Meghan Markle’s and Prince Harry’s former advisers are reportedly preparing to cooperate with Buckingham Palace in their investigation into the intimidation charges against the Duchess of Sussex.

According The mirror, at least 10 real advisers are “lining up” to participate if their identities are kept confidential.

On Wednesday, the palace announced that it would begin an investigation into Markle’s alleged behavior while she was still royalty working at Kensington Palace.

“We are clearly very concerned about the allegations in The Times after allegations made by former employees of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex,” said the statement, confirmed by Fox News on Wednesday.

ANSWERS FROM BUCKINGHAM PALACE TO MEGHAN MARKLE’S BULLYING CLAIMS REPORT

“Consequently, our HR team will review the circumstances described in the article,” the statement continued. “The team members involved at the moment, including those who have left the House, will be invited to participate to see if the lessons can be learned.”

“Royal Household has a Dignity at Work policy in place for several years and does not tolerate intimidation or harassment in the workplace,” the statement concluded.

A report by The Times in the UK claimed that the Duchess of Sussex faced accusations of bullying during her time as a royal worker at Kensington Palace.

A report by The Times in the UK claimed that the Duchess of Sussex faced accusations of bullying during her time as a royal worker at Kensington Palace.
(Reuters)

On Tuesday, The Times in the UK claimed that Markle faced an intimidation complaint made by one of her close advisers. However, the 39-year-old’s team vehemently refuted the claims.

“The Duchess is saddened by this latest attack on her character, particularly as someone who has been bullied and is deeply committed to supporting those who have gone through pain and trauma,” said a spokesman for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in a statement. statement sent to Fox News on Wednesday and again on Thursday about the Mirror report.

MEGHAN MARKLE, PRINCE HARRY’S PALS THINK THE PALACE BULLYING PROBE IS ‘RETALIATION’ FOR THE OPRAH SITUATION: REPORT

“She is determined to continue her work of building compassion around the world and will continue to strive to set an example of doing what is right and doing what is good,” added the statement.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently reside in California with their son Archie.  They are expecting a second child.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex currently reside in California with their son Archie. They are expecting a second child.
(AP Photo / Frank Augstein, Archive)

According to The Times, the complaint was first made in October 2018, by Jason Knauf, the couple’s former communications secretary. The complaint alleged that the former American actress expelled two personal assistants from home and undermined the trust of a third employee.

A Sussexes spokesman fired on allegations reported by The Times.

“Let’s just call it what it is – a smear campaign calculated on the basis of misleading and damaging misinformation,” the spokesman told the media.

MEGHAN MARKLE SAYS ROYAL FAMILY ‘PERPETING FALSE ABOUT’ PRINCE HARRY, OWN

“We are disappointed to see this defamatory portrait of the Duchess of Sussex receiving credibility through the media,” continued the spokesman. “It is no coincidence that distorted accusations of several years aimed at undermining the Duchess are being reported to the British media shortly before she and the Duke have spoken openly and honestly about their experience in recent years.”

The allegation came days before Markle’s interview with Oprah Winfrey alongside her husband is scheduled to air on Sunday.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APPLICATION

Last week, CBS announced that Harry and Markle would speak to Winfrey. It’s the couple’s first big television interview since leaving real duties and moving to the United States.

The meeting, entitled “Oprah with Meghan and Harry: a CBS prime time special”, will air on March 7.

A Buckingham Palace representative did not immediately respond to Fox News’s request for comment.

Stephanie Nolasco of Fox News contributed to this report.

Source