FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
December 19, 2020
COLUMBIA, SC The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) today announced the following updates to COVID-19.
Today’s cases and deaths (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
Cumulative sums (scdhec.gov/COVID19)
- Confirmed and probable cases: 250 386/20 151
- Confirmed and probable deaths: 4529/366
- Tests performed for the South Carolinian: 3,286,655
Test opportunities (scdhec.gov/findatest)
- Test opportunities across the country: 167
Percent positive (scdhec.gov/COVID19dashboard)
- 12,767 new individual test results reported nationwide (excluding antibody tests)
- 22.9% positive
The information above as well as comprehensive reporting on county level information, demographics and more can be found at scdhec.gov/COVID19. The website is up to date at 13–15 on weekdays and at 11-13 on weekends. Visit scdhec.gov/COVID19vaccine for the latest vaccine information.
Additional information and resources