
Latest news
Lamar Odom it was just the earth burnt on your ex … exploding Sabrina Parr as “misleading” and accusing her of using it in a blatant attempt to make herself famous.
The former NBA star – who split from Parr last year after the two announced their engagement in late 2019 – went to “The Real” on Monday and gave up on her.
“[She was] very misleading, “said Odom about Parr.” You know, I really liked to take her word for everything. She was really lying to me, the whole time. “
“But I think she got what she wanted, it was the ‘blue check’, so I think it was good for something.”
Odom says he and Parr planned a reality show for TV and filmed parts of it – but the 41-year-old says she and her manager launched it without telling him that she was leaving.
“It was just about me and her,” Odom said of the reality show. “I knew what I was doing, I knew what I signed up for.”
“But I would think that when you were spreading this to the world, you would let me know. This is a greaseball move. Something I can’t respect, hers and that guy’s manager.”
Odom went on to say that the entire failed relationship makes him “sad”.
“I really don’t like anyone taking advantage of me,” said Odom, “especially for monetary reasons.”
Odom and Parr dated just 3 months before he asked the question in November 2019.
And in your previous marriage to Khloe Kardashian, they dated for just 1 month before Lamar’s proposal.
Next time … maybe just date a little before buying a ring?