
Latest news
The charges against the NFL star Deshaun Watson are piling up … a third masseuse filed a lawsuit against QB, claiming he forced her to have oral sex during a meeting in December 2020.
The woman, who filed the lawsuit under the pseudonym Jane Doe to protect his identity, says Watson contacted Instagram to set up a session.
The woman says the two agreed to a meeting in an office building in Houston, Texas, on December 28, 2020 at 10 am.
Jane Doe – who claims to have recently been engaged and just graduated from chiropractic school – says that her mother left her at work, and then she met Watson … and that’s when she says things got weird right away.
The woman says Watson insisted that she concentrate on massaging the “inner thighs” and the “inner buttocks” – while repeatedly saying that he is a professional football player.
She claims that Watson “got more aggressive” – and eventually “coerced [Jane Doe] move your mouth towards his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to have oral sex on him. “
The woman claims that she never consented to the sexual act … and in fact “passed out for a few minutes of fear”.
In her suit, the woman claims that she was so terrified that she defecated in herself.
The woman says Watson got up, got dressed and left as if nothing had happened.
The woman is suing for sexual assault, civil assault and intentional inflection of emotional distress.
It is the third lawsuit filed against Watson by the lawyer Tony Buzbee … who claims that there are at least 3 other women who will file a lawsuit against the Houston Texans player.
Watson was neither arrested nor charged with any crime … and he vehemently denied all wrongdoing, insisting that Buzbee is just trying to get an undue payment for women.
THE two other lawsuits who were previously moved against Watson contain similar allegations – with two massage therapists alleging sexual misconduct against QB during massage sessions that were initiated on social media.